Lincoln Xenon Headlight Hid Ballast OEM 83110009044 for Navigator City and Chrysler
- OEM part: 83110009044
- Use: Lincoln
- Function: Headlight Control Unit Module
- Keyword: 831-10009-044
- Product description: Lincoln Xenon Headlight Hid Ballast for Navigator, City and Chrysler 300m OEM 83110009044
This ballast is a special ballast for special vehicles, which is customized according to the original car OEM specifications. Built-in high-quality surface mount and through-hole components. Directly insert and play replacement cars without programming or code.
Part # 831-10009-044, 10R-020025, 35XT-D1 / 12V
Lincoln (Ford) Part # 6L7Y-13C170-A, 6L7Y13C170A
2003-2006 Lincoln Navigator
2003-2006 Lincoln City Car
2002-2004 Chrysler 300m
1. Quick start at low current, surpassing imported ballasts.
2. The cold start current is not overshooting, and the lamp tube is not accelerated to super power, extending the service life of the lamp tube.
3. Adopt international advanced electronic ignition technology, high voltage output is stable, less interference, stroboscopic up to 10 million times without damage.
4. The imported ballast design is used, compatible with ultra-fast start ballast + frequency conversion decoder or X3 decoder, D1 / D2 / D3 / D4 compatible installation, to meet the installation of different models.
Input voltage: 9-16V
Maximum input current: 6A ～ 8A
Instant start voltage: ≥23KV
Output voltage waveform: square wave
Frequency: 250 ± 10Hz
Output open circuit protection: ≤1S
Output short circuit protection: ≤1S
Input voltage reverse connection protection: ≤1S
Working temperature: -40 ℃ ～ 105 ℃
Service life: ≥3000
Contact: The Iautofitting Team
Add: Room 204, Building 4, No. 8 Qiyun Road, Huangpu District, Guangzhou (510000), China.